Title Main: Suffield Photos
Subject: Luther Loomis Main Street Bridge Street Masonic Hall
Description: In 1790 Luther Loomis built his house on Main Street at the Bridge Street corner. It later became the Masonic Hall and was move a quarter mile east.
Publisher: Kent Memorial Library Suffield CT
Identifier: Historical Room KML
Rights: Kent Memorial Library 2010
Note: Appears in "Looking Back: Images of North Central Connecticut", Historical Images of Enfield Somers and Suffield. Journal Inquirer, 2002