Title Main: Suffield Photos

Subject: Martin Smith, Samuel Spencer and Charles Bissell Jr , South main
Subject:
Subject
Category:
Description:
House on South Main Street was built for Henry P Kent in 1872. It was later owned by Martin Smith, Samuel Spencer and Charles Bissell Jr
Date created
:
Publisher: Kent Memorial Library Suffield CT
Type: Image/jpg
Identifier: Historical Room KML
Rights: Kent Memorial Library 2010
Note: Appears in "Looking Back: Images of North Central Connecticut", Historical Images of Enfield Somers and Suffield. Journal Inquirer, 2002